Multiple Dates! 8 Days/7 Nights
Amman – Jerash – Dead Sea – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Karak – Petra – Wadi Rum – Aqaba
Guaranteed Departures: Every Sunday
Minimum: 2 pax, Meal Plan: Half Board
4 Star hotel $1550USD low season $1650USD high season
5 star hotel $1825USD low season $1,995USD high season
View Detailed Itinerary →
Day 1 (Sunday): Amman Queen Alia International Airport (D) 40 KM
Arrival to Queen Alia International Airport, transfer to Amman hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 (Monday): Amman Panoramic City Tour – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman (B, D) 175 KM
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic tour of the city, known as Philadelphia: start with a view point from the Citadel, continue to the Roman Theater, the city center, traditional markets, churches, mosques, and then continue to the new modern city. Departure to Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. A walk-through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples and other places like the great colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the oval plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis. Continue to Ajloun Castle, a fortress built in 1185 A.C. by the Ayyubids. This castle was later rebuilt in the thirteenth century by the Mamluks after its destruction by the Mongols. It is a castle located on top of the mountain, from which you can admire a beautiful view of the Jordan Valley, return to Amman. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 (Tuesday): Amman (B, D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day in Amman at leisure for optional visits. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 (Wednesday): Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Karak or Shobak – Petra (B, D) 325 KM
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Madaba the “City of Mosaics” where you will visit the church of St. George which houses the map of the Holy Land made in 571 D. C. Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, from whose summit a magnificent view of the Jordan Valley. Then go to Karak through the kings’ highway, visit its fortress built between 1110 and 1143 D. C. by the Templers during the Crusades, which were then taken by Saladin. Departure to Petra. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 (Thursday): Petra (B, D) 5 – 20 KM
Breakfast at the hotel. Classic full day visit of the Nabatean red rose city of Petra, where the movie Indiana Joes was filmed. Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, carved out of rock over 2000 years Aug. Will access the city through its entrance (Siq) of 1.2 kilometers from there we continue to reach the impressive monumental Treasury (El Khazneh) which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the “Khazneh” is breathtaking. Other monuments we can see are the Theatre, the Byzantine Church, and the Royal Tombs. (Climb up to the monastery or the altar of sacrifice is on behalf of the clients, without guide). Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 (Friday): Petra – Wadi Rum (B, D) 150 KM
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the desert of Wadi Rum, one of the scenes from the film Lawrence of Arabia and The Martian by Mat Damon, also one of the most spectacular settings in the Middle East. This is a red desert sand on which granite mountains rise and peaks of red and gold colors penetrate the scenery. A classic tour in 4×4 local vehicles for a breathtaking scenery of approximately 2 hours. Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum Camp.
Day 7 (Saturday): Wadi Rum – Dead Sea (B, D) 350 KM without Guide
Breakfast and transfer to Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and the world first natural spa. Free time at leisure to enjoy the hotels facility: beach and pool. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8 (Sunday): Dead Sea – Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 55 KM
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Queen Alia International Airport.
Note: breakfast is from 6 AM till 10 AM. If the flight leaves early, the client will lose their breakfast meal automatically.
Low Season: 07/02/2021, 14/02/2021, 21/02/2021, 30/05/2021, 06/06/2021, 13/06/2021, 20/06/2021, 27/06/2021, 04/07/2021, 11/07/2021, 25/07/2021, 01/08/2021, 08/08/2021, 15/08/2021, 22/08/2021, 29/08/2021, 28/11/2021, 05/12/2021, 12/12/2021, 09/01/2022, 16/01/2022, 23/01/2022, 30/01/2022, 06/02/2022, 13/02/2022, 20/02/2022
High Season: 28/02/2021, 07/03/2021, 14/03/2021, 21/03/2021, 28/03/2021, 04/04/2021 – Easter, 11/04/2021, 18/04/2021, 25/04/2021, 2/5/2021 – Orthodox Easter, 09/05/2021 – Eid el Fiter Local Festive, 16/05/2021, 23/05/2021, 18/07/2021 – Eid el Adha Local Festive, 05/09/2021, 12/09/2021, 19/09/2021, 26/09/2021, 03/10/2021, 10/10/2021, 17/10/2021, 24/10/2021, 31/10/2021, 07/11/2021, 14/11/2021, 21/11/2021, 19/12/2021, 26/12/2021- Christmas, 02/01/2022 – New Year, 27/02/2022
Dates mentioned in red by request according availability in the hotels at the time of booking.
- Meet and Assist with Zaid Tours & Travel Representative Round trip transfers from Amman airport to hotel
- Leisure Transportation according number of participants
- Three nights’ accommodation in Amman hotel, Two Nights in Petra, One Night in Wadi Rum Camp, One night in Dead Sea on HB basis: breakfast and dinner in hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- Admission to sites as per itinerary with classic visit of Wadi Rum in local jeeps 4 x 4 for 2 hours
- English / French Speaking Local Guide for visits
- Visa Exemption Service
- Visa and Exit Fees. Visa fees: 40 JOD approximately 60 USD per person and exit fees thru Airport 30 JOD approximately 45 USD per person included in the air ticket. Exit fees by any bridge 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person. Consult for visa exemption services and free group collective visa entry
- Beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Tips and portages
- Travel Insurance
- Any Service not mentioned in the program
- Supplement transfer in from Sheikh Hussein for combined programs with Holy Land is 75 USD pp.
- The guaranteed departures are for minimum 2 clients, if one client is travelling alone in single room we can accept the booking if we have other participants for same program and dates with supplement transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport of 70 USD for one client.
- Optional Visit of Petra by night organized by the Ministry of Tourism with their own guides supplement 25 USD per person on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday without transfers and 35 USD with transfers from and to the hotel.
- Supplement New Year 31 Dec. may apply.
- Supplement prices for extra nights and transfers apply.
- Arrival transfers of the mentioned programs are from 6.00 am till 23 hours.
- Order of visits may change.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the new cancellation regulations for 2021 for regular guaranteed departures are:
Up to 14 days before the trip without expenses
From 13 to 4 days – 50% of expenses
Between 3 to 1 day and no show – 100% full expenses
Up to 21 days before the trip without expenses
From 20 to 8 days of the trip – 50% of expenses
Between 7 to 1 day and no show – 100% full expenses