Deep in the Amazon Rainforest and accessible only by air, the beautiful Kabalebo Nature Resort offers an exceptional level of comfort and unforgettable memories. Even for those with a lifetime of incredible travel experiences.
Situated on the Kabalebo River in the western region of Suriname, and 150 miles from the nearest road or village, this intriguing Amazon outpost is efficiently run and guided by descendants of the original Amerindian and African Maroons.
In a world that moves too fast, Kabalebo offers a welcome tonic of relaxation and discovery. Days are filled with rainforest adventure and exploration, and nights are spent reliving the day's discoveries. At Kabalebo you'll share new experiences with those like-minded travelers who don't measure a getaway in days, but in how long one is under its spell.
And Kabalebo offers a surprising array of services and amenities considering everything at the property comes from the surrounding forest or had to be flown in from the city. Relax poolside or enjoy the bar, and savor the regional menu in our restaurant. In the rainforest, the agendas and mandates of regular life are a world away.
* 3 nights accommodation at Krasnapolsky Hotel (in a standard room on a bed and breakfast basis)
* City tour of Paramaribo (on seat in coach basis)
* Return International and Domestic Airport transfers by road
* Return flights between Zorg & Hoop and Kabalebo airstrip
* 4 nights accommodation at Kabalebo (in an Inspiration Point room a/c)
* 4 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner at Kabalebo (and all non-alchoholic beverages)
* 3 full days and 2 x 1/2 days of shared adventure tours
Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Wildlife Excursion, Kayaking, Bird-watching, River Trips, Riverside Camping.
7 nights, 8 days
Max Group Size:
Accommodations: Hotel, Lodge
$1,473 USD per person based on twin $1,556 USD per single traveller